Brazilian Portuguese Social Media Monitoring Platform
- Modular and composable.
- Captures information from twitter and electronic Brazilian newspapers and magazines, with more sites and social networks added periodically.
- Filters and interprets the captured informations, recognizing selected people and organizations and qualifying what was spoken about them regarding topic (character, health, finance,etc) and polarity (negative/positive/neutral).
- Adapted to colloquial Brazilian Portuguese, performing well under the most common misspellings and social media abbreviations.
- Allows the user to export the data to Excell, or visualize and explore it in a suit of on-line dashboards.
- Built with support from FINEP, the Brazilian state funding agency for innovative projects.